All you have to do is dance around at our Human Foosball game and who knows…
Unless you have a freelance job worth more than RM3,000 this Saturday (and you may get paid).
If you win and you still do not want to keep the money, we have some suggestions:
– Tabung Harapan
– MERCY Malaysia
– My gardener, who’s wife has cancer and can’t afford private hospitals. Serious.
– Buy a Group Insurance policy for your staff/colleagues
– Party at Backyard
– Use the money to submit 30 entries to the Malaysian Creative Awards: http://mc2awards.com
– Take a full page ad in MARKETING magazine so you can finally explain to your wife what you do for a living
– Give the money to your wife and she’ll forgive you for coming home at 4am on a Sunday (July 14 is our winners’ party)
– More suggestions welcomed, but don’t throw the money away. Someone once said, “cash is king.”
The MARKETING Games for marketers, agencies and media at Paradigm Mall is on this 7th of July.
There’ll be a celebration party and prize giving at Ballers@The Roof on the 14th of July, 2018 for all teams.
If you participated in the Games, you get booze (free), food (free), orange juice (free), extremely good looking company (free), Live World Cup Viewing (free) and an opportunity to prove you don’t turn into Dracula at the stroke of midnight (free).
Register now! Download PDF program here.
Better still, call Sandesh before the stroke of midnight today on 012-330 2154 (WhatsApp calls also can).
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira [email protected] | 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.