Harmandar Singh, or better known as Ham, has been in marketing and brand communications for almost 30 years. He has created almost 400 commercials and won over 50 local and international creative awards.
Ham has been a Creative Director for as long as he can remember.. Even after leaving advertising, he applies creativity every day in his life.
He is …
• Publisher of MARKETING magazine read by 30,000 professionals across Malaysia which helps stimulate the creative marketing and digital economy.
• Previously a monthly columnist for the The Star newspaper for more than 11 years, as a highly respected national commentator on marketing and brand communications under the pen-name SLEDGEHAMMER to over one million readers.
• Winner of the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents (4As) Malaysia inaugural Chairman’s Award for making significant landmark contributions to Malaysia’s brand and marketing industry
• Honorary Advisor to the International Advertising Association (IAA), Malaysia and Malaysian Digital Association (MDA).
• Adjunct Professor at Taylor’s University lakeside campus to the School of Media and Communication.