The tolls heading towards Federal highway
(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Commemorating its 125th anniversary in Malaysia, Shell unveiled two giant roof advertisements (“roofvertisements”), celebrating the people who have helped it become one of the country’s leading fuel retailers – its customers.
Roofvertisements are a unique form of advertising which relies on images being split into smaller pieces, which are then glued onto roof tiles to create a continuous image.
Located on rooftops of major toll plazas in the Klang Valley, they feature a collection of quotes and faces of Shell customers.
“For the last 125 years, Shell has grown from strength to strength, and our customers have been integral to our success. We are grateful for their support, and we are continuously learning, innovating, and improving to serve our customers better.”
“Our roofvertisements feature some of our customers who have made their journeys with us, and we hope their quotes and faces will inspire other Malaysians,” said Ben Mahmud, Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading.
Last year, Shell embarked on a three-year transformational programme, Welcome to Shell, which aims to deliver a superior customer experience at all Shell sites. The programme is Shell’s ongoing promise to provide personalised customer service and enhanced facilities for its customers so that they can feel more at home when they visit Shell sites across the country.
Shell Malaysia debuted Malaysia’s first roofvertisement at the Duta toll plaza earlier this year. Shell’s new roofvertisements are installed at the Batu 3 and NKVE Subang toll plazas, and are made out of 4,400 tiles and 5,100 tiles respectively.
Tolls towards NKVE and Ipoh
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
•Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.