According to a release, the new structure is aligned with a global direction to provide integrated solutions in the five following core businesses:
- Growth & Innovation
Advisory services in business strategy, product & service innovation, marketing transformation and brand growth.
2. Advertising, Brand & Content
Strategic insights and creative innovation to generate brand value, increasingly leveraging real time content services.
3. Public Relations (PR) & Influence
Integrating strategic insights, social content and data to remain the pre-eminent service for clients, with further plans for Singapore and Malaysia to service clients with global communications needs.
Driving customer value for clients through an unmatched understanding of brand and human behavior, powered by design, data and technology.
Supporting life sciences leaders to increase access to health in Asia, focusing on pharmaceutical, MedTech, hospital & clinics, public health and medical nutrition.
“This shift in how we have organised our business and our talent is both ambitious and exciting; as we continue to partner with clients to navigate the challenges of the global pandemic, there has never been a better time for us to seize opportunities for growth across both markets,” said Ogilvy Group Chairman of Singapore & Malaysia, Chris Riley. “Our ‘one agency, two locations’ approach provides us with the unique ability to offer clients access to broader capabilities and skillsets, as well as increased opportunities for employees.”
The new organisational structure will be spearheaded by a newly integrated Leadership Team, providing cross functional operational management. The new appointments include:
• Growth & Innovation, Health – Pierre Robinet, who will lead both businesses as Managing Director.
• Advertising, Brand and Content – Nizwani Shahar, who will continue as CEO of Malaysia, leading the Malaysia office reporting to Chris.
• PR & Influence – Emily Poon, President, PR & Influence, Asia, who will lead the business alongside Q Akashah (Executive Director, PR&I, Singapore) and Sunita Kanapathy (Head, PR&I, Malaysia).
• Experience – Jeremy Webb, Vice President, Experience, SEA.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.