Nando’s Singapore creates #NOBEEFDAY for Trump-Kim summit
Inspired by the monumental Trump-Kim Summit, Nando’s Singapore created #NOBEEFDAY, encouraging people to move past conflicts, end the beef and keep the “fire and fury” where it belongs – in our bellies.
The initiative, which launched on social media and in-restaurant on June 10, also included a peace-loving engagement where customers are can sign a “peace treaty” via Instagram Stories, giving them a chance to settle the beef.
In addition, an in-restaurant activation took place on June 12 to embrace the excitement of the summit, celebrate peace, and encourage customers to join in the fun while enjoying some PERi-PERi.
“We saw a great opportunity to leverage this historical moment to play our part in promoting peace among the global community, all in typical cheeky Nando’s style,” said Juleana Ng, Marketing Manager at Nando’s Singapore.
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!