The current pandemic has affected businesses across the region and the economic predictions are not showing any signs of rainbows for the rest of 2020.
A moment in our generation that calls for our humility and humanity, coming together, putting aside our egos and making sure that we cope with this now and later.
As a network of independent agencies, we have a pool of talent that can help businesses to address a variety of business problems and challenges that they may be facing due to this pandemic.
We can offer solutions ranging from branding, creative communications, public relations right up to business and marketing strategies. And we intend to use it to assist as a Creative Communications and Strategy aid for businesses during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Designed to help SMEs, local businesses, non-profit organizations/NGOs and governments within SEA that are severely affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Anything from retail, travel and tourism, waste management, fintech and many others – the intent is to provide our expertise for free* to businesses and help them get back on their feet. Starting 1st of May to the 31st of July 2020, anyone can visit https://www.beatnk.com/partners-in-pandemic and submit their business challenge brief.
Whilst acceptance of the brief and definition of scope that is considered free may differ on a case-by-case basis, the group intends to cover as much ground as possible through the year.
Already on the roster for this project is Beatnk (MY/SG), TJT Creative Lab (TH/ID/VT), Kulturpop (MY), McGagh Communications (SG), Exhibit Lab (MY), ACMF Consultants (SEA), Hot Pictures (MY), REBL (SG & MY), Komaci (MY), Roshambo (MY), Square Flair (US), Somnuk Production (TH) and Squareteam (ID).
“We aren’t stopping at just our network, it isn’t a gimmick therefore we are inviting any freelancer, independent agent and agencies out there to come and join us on this effort. Our resource lies in our talent and this is one way we can give back” – Apiwat Pattalarungkhan, TJT Creative Lab.
“For other independents that would like to join in, please reach out to us at [email protected],” added Apiwat.
Additionally the network also released its opinion piece on Navigating Today and Tomorrow last week which can be downloaded at – https://www.beatnk.com/marketing-to-gen-c
Download the Partners in Pandemic information deck here – https://bit.ly/2VPzs8Y
The participating independent agencies and consultants are as follows:
- Beatnk based in Malaysia and Singapore (www.beatnk.com)
- TJT Creative Lab based in Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam (https://www.wearetjt.com/)
- Kulturpop based in Malaysia (https://www.kulturpop.com/)
- McGagh Communications based in Singapore (www.mcgaghcomms.com)
- REBL based in Singapore and Malaysia (https://rebl.sg/)
- Square Flair based in US (https://squareflair.com/)
- Komaci based in Malaysia (https://komacinetwork.com/my/brand)
- Roshambo based in Malaysia (https://roshambo.design/)
- Exhibit Lab based in Malaysia
- ACMF Group based in SEA (https://www.acmfgroup.com/)
- Hot Pictures based in Malaysia (https://vimeo.com/user12400836)
- Somnuk Production based in Thailand (https://vimeo.com/user63013493)
- Squareteam based in Indonesia (https://squareteam.co/)
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.