(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Looking forward to further develop its Asia Pacific market, Ogilvy & Mather has appointed Chris Reitermann, current CEO of Ogilvy China and Kent Wertime, current Chief Operating Officer of Asia Pacific, as co-CEOs of the region.
Here is a breakdown of the new leadership:
- Paul Health, Worldwide Executive Director, Chief Growth Officer – Currently the CEO and Chairman of O&M Asia Pacific, Paul will now lead and manage a worldwide growth plan for securing new clients and managing a portfolio of clients across the globe. He will be based in New York and report to Worldwide CEO John Seifert, who he will be supporting to develop O&M’s strategic plan.
- Chris Reitermann, co-CEO O&M APAC – Currently the CEO of Ogilvy China, as co-CEO Chris and Kent will have a joint mission of driving Ogilvy’s next phase of leadership, growth and creative excellence in Asia. He will be based in China and continue as China CEO.
- Kent Wertime, co-CEO O&M APAC – Kent is currently the Asia Pacific, COO for the agency. In addition to his duties as co-CEO with Chris, Kent will continue to be based in Bangkok and is responsible for ASEAN and India.
- Jerry Smith, Chief Operating Officer of O&M Asia Pacific – Currently, the Regional President for OgilvyOne Asia Pacific, Jerry who takes over Kent’s role will be based in Hong Kong, He will continue to play a key role overseeing OgilvyOne and Neo@Ogilvy and will focus on key areas including expansion of Ogilvy’s global delivery network capabilities. He reports jointly to Chris and Kent.
Commenting on the new appointments, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide CEO John Seifert said:
“Our position as the largest agency in Asia Pacific and our stellar creative reputation in the region is owed in great part to Paul and his leadership team’s hard work over the past six years. I am very grateful that he will be partnering with me to achieve our global growth ambition. We are also incredibly fortunate to have continuity in leadership with the promotions of Chris, Kent and Jerry. I have no doubt they will continue to build upon our leadership position in the region.”
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, [email protected]
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.