(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Publicis Groupe’s newly formed global communications unit, Publicis One has named Tan Kien Eng the Chief Executive Office for its local operations.
Brands under the Publicis One Malaysia umbrella include Leo Burnett, Arc, Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Saatchi & Saatchi Arachnid, AdSell, Starcom, Mediavest, Optimedia and Liquid Thread.
All agency brands will continue to exist and operate within the Publicis One set up.
The new model according to the agency is aimed to provide clients with end-to-end solutions, including easy and flexible access to a diverse set of experts and capabilities.
Leaders for the newly formed Malaysia Publicis One include:
• Tan Kien Eng, Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia Publicis One – An industry veteran of over 30 years of experience and current CEO of Leo Burnett Malaysia.
• Dean Bramham, International Business Head of Malaysia Publicis One – With 20 years’ experience in Publicis Groupe, Dean is the Publicis Worldwide Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia Operations.
• David Soo, Chief Integration Officer of Malaysia Publicis One – Currently the Managing Director of Saatchi & Saatchi Arachnid, David has been tasked to foster collaborative and unique solutions for clients in his new role.
• Piyee Wong, Head of Media of Malaysia Publicis One – Piyee’s focus is to leverage the combined scale of the Publicis One’s media assets to drive value for clients. She is currently the Managing Director for Starcom, Mediavest, Optimedia.
• Maureen Gomez, Chief Talent Officer of Malaysia Publicis One
In addition to their newly appointed roles at Malaysia Publicis One,appointed leaders will retain their existing positions at their current agencies.
Sharing his thoughts on the new appointments, Nicolas Menat, Regional Chief Executive Officer commented:
“We are looking forward to the new possibilities we can create with Publicis One in Asia.
“Over the years, we have developed a strong suite of capabilities via all our agency brands that address our clients’ communications needs.
“The Publicis One set up will take us a step further, allowing us to offer our clients more holistic plans that address their needs for integration and specialization today,”
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA