(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – In conjunction with the 13th BOH Cameronian Arts Awards, BOH Plantations Sdn. Bhd. (BOH) has released the limited edition BOH Cameronian Gold Blend packages in tribute of three performing arts genres in Malaysia – Bangsawan, Wayang Kulit and Mak Yong.
Following this year’s theme of ‘Yesterday for Tomorrow’, the canister packages combine traditional Malay designs with bold colours that reflect the unique art form and theatrical elements of each performance.
Bangsawan, which gives the audience a glimpse into the lives of royalties through song and dance, accompanied by traditional instruments such as tabla and gendang is represented by an elegant songket design in royal blue, white and gold.
Wayang Kulit, Malaysia’s ancient art form of puppetry and shadow play takes on an intricate and vibrant design that depicts the varied and colourful characters of the puppets in the performance.
Meanwhile, Mak Yong is depicted through brightly-coloured traditional designs that signify the elaborate performance, which combines elements of dance, drama, comedy and opera alongside accompaniments by traditional musical instruments.
Each canister design also includes a short introduction to each performing art, thereby enhancing their value as a collector’s set.
“BOH has always supported the performing arts. We hope that through these limited edition canisters, we would be able to garner greater awareness of the industry, and encourage more people to appreciate Malaysia’s unique heritage in the performing arts scene,” said Caroline Russell, CEO of BOH Plantations Sdn. Bhd.
Members of the public can get their hands on these limited edition BOH Cameronian Gold Blend Tea packages now.
Head over to the nearest MPH bookstore, purchase a copy of the “..And Oh, These Are My Superpowers” book, and be entitled to redeem one (1) canister with each purchase.
In the event that the book “..And Oh, These Are My Superpowers” is sold out, redemption of one (1) canister of the Limited Edition BOH Cameronian Gold Blend is possible with a minimum spending of RM 150 in a single receipt. This promotion will end on 15th April, while stocks last.
To find out more about the BOH Cameronian Arts Awards, log on to awards.kakiseni.com. More information on the limited edition BOH Cameronian Gold Blend packages can be found at www.boh.com.my.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, [email protected]
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.