The State of B2B Ecommerce in ANZ, Southeast Asia and India report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Magento, an Adobe company, is based on a survey of more than 500 companies in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), Southeast Asia and India.
This research provides an unbiased look at the extent to which B2B organisations in ANZ, Southeast Asia and India embrace ecommerce, which aspects of ecommerce functionality and integration are most important to them, and how they rate the performance of their ecommerce platforms in these areas.
Key findings from the report include:
- Which key aspects of ecommerce functionality are considered critical and how organisations rate their current platforms for these areas
- How companies are preparing their people/teams for the adoption of an ecommerce platform
- How organisations’ spend on ecommerce technology is expected to change in the next 12 months
- What factors/obstacles are preventing companies from adopting and implementing an effective ecommerce strategy
- What data points (current and future) companies are trying to integrate into or capture with their ecommerce platforms
- What areas organisations regard as the most exciting, and how they are planning to innovate through ecommerce
Nominate Malaysia’s Best Marketers
Do you know a Bold & Brave marketer? Give us their names, because we want to celebrate them.
Held for the first time in Malaysia, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Awards is here to reward the best in the business of marketing.
This award is to identify talent, transparency, tenacity and a take-charge attitude of deserving marketers. An eminent panel of industry leaders will decide on the winners.
There are 30 categories up for grabs at this year’s awards:
- Best Marketer in B2B Marketing
- Best Marketer in SME Marketing
- Best Marketer in Millennial Marketing
- Best Marketer in Data & Technology Marketing
- Rising Marketing Star – Financial Services
- Rising Marketing Star – Telco ….. and more!
All entries across all 30 categories for the inaugural year is FREE.
Send in your nominations before the closing deadline of October 19th.
The 7th Malaysian CMO Conference & Awards
Date: 16th November 2018
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre, KL.
For further details on the awards visit: www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2018/awards
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.