(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Responding to an increase in demand for its services in South East Asia, production company Seven Sunday Films recently opened two new offices in Singapore and Bangkok.
The reason behind the new office launches was to allow the company to further expand outside of Asia and compete for larger regional projects coming out of Singapore and Bangkok.
Seven Sunday Films founder and executive producer Rodney Vincent shared, “Having offices in Singapore and Bangkok is essential to our expansion as a regional brand and gives us an opportunity to grow our talent pool and resources as we prepare to bring in more projects from Europe and America to this part of the world.”
Appointing well-known local leaders to manage both offices, Seven Sunday Films brings on board experienced executive producer Marge Foo, who will be stationed in Singapore, and producer Golf, who will be based out of Bangkok. Both bring with them a wealth of industry knowledge and strong local contacts.
Seven Sunday Films’s new executive producer Marge Foo
“In Singapore, we will focus our energy on attracting the regional productions and in Bangkok we plan to bring in service work from all around the world. We also aim to produce our Singapore projects from Bangkok, at the same time, giving our local clients in Indonesia an opportunity to better explore Thailand,” Vincent added.
Operating from its headquarters in Jakarta, and with offices based in Chicago and Malaysia, Seven Sunday Films also provides local production service support to global production units and independent directors working in Indonesia.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.