(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – By: Malati Siniah
Proton Holdings unveiled its latest model, Proton Persona, with a star-studded campaign featuring popular local actors Fazura and Zul Ariffin.
Apart from being featured in the print ads promoting the new Proton Persona, currently running in major local newspapers, the two actors are also starring in a short movie titled ’Faz and Fairuz’ produced by KRU Studios.
In the short movie, the two stars play undercover agents who are on a mission to steal Proton’s latest car which they plan to use to create a viral video.
Similar to popular action-packed movies such as Fast & Furious, in the promotional movie, both stars get caught in a high-speed car chase and while driving they still have the time to highlight the car’s new functions such as its Electronic Stability Control (ESC) function and automatic headlamps.
The four-minute long video, directed by Ghaz Abu Bakar, has been well received online with the film gaining over 343,000 views and 5,700 shares on Proton’s Official Facebook and 80,000 views on its YouTube page.
Check out the full video below:
The newly launched Proton Persona retails at RM46,800 to RM59,800. Last month company launched Proton Bezza and according to local reports they will also soon be launching a new Saga.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016