(marketingmagazine.com.my) – By: Malati Siniah
Logon.my, one of Malaysia’s biggest Chinese E-Commerce Portals, has appointed Fireworks Solutions as their official digital agency. For the next two years, Fireworks will be providing knowhow and services like strategic plannng, product innovation, software development, system maintenance and professional consultancy for the company.
Logon.my is a premium online marketplace powered by MCIL Multimedia, a subsidiary of Sin Chew Media Corp. Bhd. The new e-commerce platform is designed to provide better business reach and opportunities for SME businesses through product and brand exposure to over 35 million eyeballs monthly across MCIL range of flagship on-line media platforms, available in Chinese and English.
Speaking to MARKETING on their win, Founder & CEO of Fireworks Solutions Yanzer Lee shared that the agency intends to enable all Malaysian eCommerce systems to connect and sell to LogOn Marketplace.
“Tapping into new innovations, we intend to bring forward new generation e-commerce technologies such as Augmented Reality and location-based shopping,” Yanzer commented revealing that they were already working on creating a new version of the Logon.my mobile app.
Yanzer commented that the win was mainly attributed to the agency’s ‘flair for strategy and user experience’ and staying at the forefront of technology.
“We constantly innovate and bring in new technologies like iBeacon, Mobile Publishing, Augmented Reality and other web and mobile innovations. LogOn recognizes our potential and sees us as a great fit,” he added.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.