Geometry Global Team: (from left) Mehdi Lamloum (Executive Creative Director), Abhinav Sharma (Head of Planning), Jason Wong (Head of Business Development) and Kenny Loh (Chief Executive Officer)
(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Geometry Global Malaysia has been named lead creative agency for Audi Malaysia, following a pitch against a number of agencies. The contract will be up for a yearly renewal.
Previously the account was held by Publicis.
Geometry Global will undertake full scale creative duties for the luxury car brand, with a heavy focus on stepping up its digital and social media presence to deliver a strong customer experience.
The agency, which provides a full service offering to clients through their activation, public relations, creative and social media departments, prides itself on its integrated approach to creative communications.
“We’re excited to have the opportunity to work with such an iconic brand as Audi as they continue to grow their business in Malaysia. We feel that by leveraging our capabilities in 360 communication and incorporating new media channels, with spot on strategy and insight as a firm foundation to our plan, together we can do great things,” said Kenny Loh, CEO of Geometry Global Malaysia.
“Geometry Global Malaysia demonstrated a high level of passion and enthusiasm for the business which was truly infectious. Their strategic approach in addressing the business challenges were spot on. We look forward to the energy and fresh ideas Geometry Global Malaysia will bring to the table,” said Rudi Venter, Director of Marketing at Audi Malaysia.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016