In an interesting twist to the usual Raya films, IPC teamed up with Directors Think Tank to produce a unique take on the season’s holidays, as Arsham roams free in the empty and exciting shopping centre.
After he adventures to his heart’s content, he realises the value of family in an emotional ending which is not your usual tearful type but of joy and togetherness.
Creative Agency: Bonsey Jaden Malaysia
Executive Creative Director: Adam Chan
Copywriter: Alicia Hew, Teoh Xinxian, A. Muhammad
Art Director: Siok Yee, Eva Yap
Senior Account Manager: Zoe Chua
Client Services Director: Chin Han Yu
Creative Services Manager: Ashley Lai
Client: IPC Shopping Centre- Andrew Yeoh, Shing Yee Koh, Mark Tan, Penn Tan
Client: MyTOWN Shopping Centre- Stephy Tan, JC Wong, Triningsih Ngadimun
Production Co: Directors Think Tank
Film Directors: Sling Ng
Exec. Producer: Pat Singh / Pete Singh
Producer: Gray Loi
Production Coordinator: Shi Wen
Production Assistant: Ann, Marion, Jiong Zheng
Prop Master: Jared Wah
Post Production: Spot VFX
Audio: Fuse Adventures in Audio
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
* Stephanie Caunter, Global Director, Marketing & Communications, Catcha Group
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira email@example.com | 03 7726 2588