Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (Zoom) today announced the next evolution of the Zoom Up Partner Programme, a holistic partner development and reward model that makes it easy for partners to pursue their ideal path to success with Zoom. This was unveiled at theZoomtopia Asia Pacific (APAC) Partner Connect, which also served as a platform for Zoom to celebrate its APAC partners’ excellence and innovation for the year.
Jacob Pereira, Head of Asia-Pacific (APAC) Partners at Zoom (pic), shared the company’s latest plans for its Zoom Up Partner Programme, platform innovations and milestones in APAC in a press release.
Key Partner Milestones in 2023
- Strong channel momentum and growth in APAC: As of Q3 FY24, over 1,200 channel partners across APAC have joined the programme.
- Zoom Up Partner Program Evolution: The next phase of the Zoom Up Partner Program, scheduled to launch in early 2024, will include revamped tiers that will bring more attractive benefits to partners, helping to unlock unparalleled opportunities and profitability.
- Additional Zoom Up Enhancements: The Partner Support Program aims to empower partners to provide their customers with technical support and faster time to resolution, while the Partner Customer Success provides customers with the expertise to take on full ownership of the post-sale customer relationship.
Zoom also announced the APAC winners of the Zoom Partner Awards 2023, which recognises outstanding partners that have delivered innovative and impactful marketing campaigns:
- Most Valuable Partner Award: ETECH SYSTEM (Korea)
- Rising Star Partner Award: KT Corporation (Korea)
- Distributor Partner Award: Savex Technologies (India)
- Reseller Partner Award: AARNet (Australia)
- Marketing Impact Partner Award: Singtel (Singapore)
- Marketing Impact Partner Award: Tradewinds (Australia)
- Marketing Innovation Partner Award: TechUnited Solutions (India)
“APAC is an invaluable region for Zoom, and we are committed to supporting our partners and working together to drive continued momentum and growth,” said Pereira.
“In line with this year’s theme of ‘Balance the Future’ that emphasises on seeking harmony between work, life and technology, our goal is to continue empowering our partners with the latest AI capabilities for delivering exceptional customer support and success.”
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.