(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Somehow when you mention a viral video 9/10 times, there probably would be a cat involved.
This is no different in the case of Malaysia Airlines who’s last Hari Raya ad, “Boleh Adik Ikut?” was very well received by netizens. The ad featured an adorable little girl trying various ways to of convincing her parents to bring her pet cat back to her ‘kampung’.
To date, the video has revived over 2 million views on YouTube and in response to that the airline recently released a follow up to the video with a message of thanks.
“Thanks to the overwhelming response and requests, we are releasing the official song from Adik, the Malaysia Airlines’ Raya 2016 video.We hope you enjoy an exclusive peek behind-the-scenes with the Jellybean and the cast and crew.”
The message on the airline’s official YouTube page read along with a karaoke version of the song, ‘Takkan Berpisah’ featured in their Raya ad.
Check out the video below and hopefully the adorable little cat in the video can chase away your Monday blues.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016