The 14th Malaysian Media Conference (MMC) is happening on 25 September at the Sime Darby Convention Center and is proud to announce its list of speakers compromising the most influential leaders in Malaysia’s media landscape. Have you registered to join MMC 2020? Here are its top guns:
- Christopher Wee, Chief Strategy Officer, Omnia
- Dashika Gnaneswaran, Head of Communications, Microsoft
- Eugene Lee, Regional Director of Marketing, McDonalds Malaysia
- Ganesh Kumar Bangah, Chief Executive Officer, Commerce.Asia
- Jahabar Sadiq, Chief Executive Officer, The Malaysian Insight
- Jazz Tan, Chief Executive Officer, YouthsToday
- Karen Chan, Chief Executive Officer, AirAsia.com
- Lee Choong Kay, Head of Sports, Astro
- Raymond Siva, Chief Marketing Officer, MDEC
- Chris Greenough, Chief Marketing Officer, Everise
This year, MMC is bringing together these bright minds to inspire the individuals who make up Malaysia’s media landscape. Themed The Great Comeback, this one-day conference aims to foster learning, inspiration and wonder and provoking conversations that matter for our industry.
MMC is a proven landmark event for all media and marketing professionals to get everyone on the same page one day in the year. There has never been a year as important as 2020 for stakeholders in our industry to come together and assist each other to bounce back from the unparalleled challenges we’ve been smacked in the face with.
To find out more about our speakers and their sessions, click here.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.