Marketing Magazine Asia is once again trailblazing a path of excellence with the latest instalment of the Malaysian CMO Awards 2022
It’s time to recognise brave and brilliant marketers and reward the best in the business of marketing.
An eminent panel of industry leaders will decide on the winners: all criteria based on results.
Business Results: The rewarded candidates will have shown their influence and involvement in positive business outcomes – whether its market share, revenue growth, or profit, in a responsible manner.
Case Study: We’ll assess case studies to see how the CMO has led, adapted and embraced the new way of working and delivered campaigns, launched new initiatives that progressed the business health of the company, people and brand. How engagement and impact working together gets results.
Team Results: A top CMO will “hire giants” as David Ogilvy once said, and build a powerful marketing team that will give him/her the wings to fly. Attention will be paid to how the CMO has shown leadership in these critical times, mapping out cohesive and collaborative approaches while optimising team resources in a constantly changing work environment.
Track Record: Breakthrough marketing is far more effective than marketing that borders on mediocrity. We will study the work of leading marketers, look at recognition and awards won, and identify those that are truly taking the risks to succeed.
Now in its 11th year, the Chief Marketing Officers Conference and Awards for 2022 is a gathering of trailblazers in the Malaysian Marketing sphere.
This year’s CMO Awards is all about identifying talent, transparency, tenacity, and those who adopt a take charge attitude in their life’s calling.The objective is to recognise and acknowledge the immense contribution, inspiring leadership and trail-blazing achievements in Malaysia’s marketing communications industry.
There are 30 categories at the Malaysian CMO Awards:
- Best Marketer in Omni-Channel Marketing
- Best Marketer in e-Commerce Marketing
- Best Marketer in B2B Marketing
- Best Marketer in SME Marketing
- Best Marketer in Millennial Marketing
- Best Marketer in Data & Technology Marketing
- Best Marketer in Travel & Hospitality Marketing
- Best Marketer in Sustainable Brand Marketing
- Best Marketer in Education & Training Marketing
- Best Marketer in Media & Content Partnership Marketing
- Best Marketer in Customer Experience Marketing
- Best Marketer in Event & Experiential Marketing
- Best Marketer in Retail & Promotions Marketing
- Best Marketer in Festive Communications Marketing
- Best Marketer in Loyalty & Engagement Marketing
- Best Marketer in Influencer Marketing
- Best Marketer in Social Media Marketing
- Best Marketer in Mobile Marketing
The will be bestowed on the marketer who is never afraid to push the boundaries of innovation within their category. This award will go to the brave marketer who has made a difference with fresh thinking and breakthrough work.
- Marketing Trailblazer – Telco
- Marketing Trailblazer – Financial Services
- Marketing Trailblazer – F&B
- Marketing Trailblazer – Digital
- Marketing Trailblazer – FMCG
- Marketing Trailblazer – Media & Entertainment
The Rising Marketing Star is awarded to the most promising young marketer under 30 who is making waves in the local industry with ground-breaking ideas, strong strategic skills and has a tenacious will to grow in this industry.
- Rising Marketing Star – Financial Services
- Rising Marketing Star – Telco
- Rising Marketing Star – F&B
- Rising Marketing Star – FMCG
- Rising Marketing Star – Media & Entertainment
The Deadline for nomination ends on 30th of November 2022.
The Malaysian CMO Conference & Awards
Date: 10th February 2023
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre, KL.
For further details on the awards, click here.
View last year winners here.
Submit Your Nominations
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.