(marketingmagazine.com.my) – The Interactive Advertising Bureau of Singapore (IAB SG)’s Measurement & Standards (M&S) Committee recently released a series of white papers to guid digital marketers on how to buy and assess the performance of their digital advertising campaigns.
The newly created framework provides a guidance in measuring the performance in key areas of digital advertising in Southeast Asia, specifically in content marketing, mobile marketing, social media and digital video.
According to the published report, the digital advertising spend in all four areas is expected to grow this year, ranging from 21% for digital video to 50% for mobile marketing.
“Smartphones, broadband and digital video consumption are growing rapidly in APAC. Marketers in SEA recognise this and are redesigning their campaigns accordingly. “
“As businesses fully embrace digital advertising, they need to move beyond ad clicks and provide greater transparency with smarter reporting processes, including measuring engagement, time spent and conversions.” Miranda Dimopoulos, CEO IAB SG shared
The framework is a collaboration across the IAB SG’s M&S Committee, which comprises of APAC’s top digital minds. Industry leaders from Google, LinkedIn, comScore, SPH, MEC and more, shared some of their industries best practices from managing global, regional and local campaigns to providing market feedback.
“As digital marketing matures, historical campaign data and new reporting metrics provide more reference points for campaign measurement,” Peter Hubert, Head of Insights, APAC, LinkedIn who provided insights on the framework.
“The framework outlined by the IAB SG allows marketers to use this data for far more educated advertising buys than before,” he shared.
To view the white papers, click here
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016