(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Optimedia Malaysia (under the Publicis One umbrella) recently added OCBC Bank to its growing list of clientele.
The winning agency, went up against IPG Media Lab as well as People & Rich-H during the pitch process to secure the business and will be taking over from Carat Malaysia. The agency will work on the banking group’s media executions with immediate effect.
Ali Imran Memon, General Manager of Optimedia Malaysia said, “We are really happy to work with OCBC. Not only is this one of the largest International banks in Malaysia; this win is very closely linked to our vision of being a platform where ideas build businesses.”
The immediate role of Optimedia is to strengthen the OCBC brand and the banking group’s customer engagement.
‘We believe in the power of positive disruption to win the hearts of consumers. It is not about being the biggest or most creative. It is about Live ROI. Insights and ideas that allow us to drive real marketing and business results for our clients,” Ali shared.
Alongside the win of OCBC, Publicis One media recently won Air Asia’s SEM across 16 countries, Visa and Courts’ e-commerce business.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016