In the spirit of Deepavali, iProperty.com.my, has rolled out a social media campaign featuring a series of visuals of common items found at home during the festival such as a flower garland, murukku and an oil lamp.
The website is also running a mini competition on Facebook and Instagram that requires users to create their own interpretation of these Deepavali visuals based on the Murukku and Oil Lamp creatives made by the iProperty.com.my team.
Chosen winners will win an air fryer worth RM289.
The following are the terms and conditions set for the competition:
- There are two (2) platforms to choose from — Facebook and Instagram
- Download the template from the comment section for Facebook and story highlight for Instagram to add your own creative style based on the theme, “great together”
- In a short caption, tell iProperty.com.my what the artwork means to you
- Post your artwork in the comments section on Facebook and on Instagram story for Instagram and tag iproperty.com.my respectively
- All Facebook and Instagram post entries must be made public
- The competition ends on November 22, 2020
- Winners will be contacted within 14 days after the expiry of the giveaway period
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.