(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – ‘Taste The Feeling’, Coca-Cola’s latest global creative campaign kicked off in Singapore with a sophisticated execution on Clear Channel Play digital screens.
This highly interactive digital out of home campaign uses colour detection to trigger a fascinating phototaking session with Coke.
“Taste the feeling” aims to capture life’s everyday moment with Coke – the uplifting refreshment of drinking Coke and how having Coke makes any moment more memorable and special.
The key target audience are the youths and young adults, between 15 to 24 years of age.
The in-built camera of 2 strategically chosen Play digital screens were programmed to detect colours.
These cameras are turned on 24/7 and when the screen detects a face, a message appears “Want to make your moment special with Coca-Cola?”, followed by, “Show me something red to begin”.
Once the colour red is being recognised, commuters will then be cued to take a series of photos with fun overlays of a Coke bottle.
Commuters are prompted to be imaginative and wild with their poses, for a memorable GIF. Within seconds, a preview of the GIF will be flashed on the screen, followed by a unique QR code where the GIF file as well as a Coke voucher can be downloaded. All approved GIF will be uploaded onto a microsite, https://www.coketastethefeeling.sg/.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Senior Manager, Brand Communications – Corp Communications & Marketing, MDeC
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA