The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia kicks-off on 14th June, with the finals on 15th July 2018. The biggest sporting event of the year that’s not to be missed! Astro, as the official broadcaster, is taking it to the next level, bringing World Cup experience on all screens and in VR.
All these coupled with @stadiumastro Twitter for ‘near live’ highlights for fans to share & converse to make it the most digital, engaging and interactive FIFA World Cup.
- Catering to the digital lifestyle of football fans, and bringing a next dimension to experience the World Cup in VR.
- The ultimate World Cup second screen experience with LIVE matches in with 37 camera angles to choose from, including super slow motion, aerial coverage, and cable camera system*
- Bringing fans closer to the action with 180° VR view of the stadium during LIVE matches*
- Accurate real-time match team stats and results fed into the app directly by FIFA
- Match highlights and behind the scenes video on demand
- Never miss a game with match fixtures and full FIFA World Cup Schedule
Astro Go – All Malaysians can purchase the World Cup Channel Pass at RM100 and get:
- Access to all 64 matches LIVE in HD on Astro GO, of which 37 matches are live and exclusive only on Astro
- 2 dedicated channels for fans to watch live games and tune in anytime to watch pre and post shows, as well as match replays
- Free 3 months access to Sports Plus on Astro GO. Sports Plus includes access to 9 sports channels including Astro SuperSport Channels, FOX Sports Channels, and beIN Sports and Eurosport
- Astro will be home of the best pre and post shows for coverage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ with the biggest group of international pundits ever assembled such as Gilberto Silva, Danny Mills, Gaizka Mendieta, Sol Campbell, Gary Stevens, Christian Ziege, John Heitinga, Sunday Oliseh, Owen Hargreaves, Djibril Cisse, Marcus Allback, and Luis Boa Morte, to provide their expert analysis to our viewers
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira email@example.com | 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!