(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Ahead of our upcoming CMO conference this September 6th, the members of our power panel session on big data gathered today for a lunch organised by MARKETING to discuss the key issues surrounding the topic.
• How can marketers capitalise on data to amplify their customer’s brand experiences?
• What is the role of analytics when deploying marketing data that is already available?
• What are the limitations of data when formulating and executing a marketing plan?
• Are marketers harnessing the right data points to customise their strategies and media choices?
All these questions and more will be answered in our Power Panel Discussion on ‘How Real is Big Data and its role in Marketing?’
The session will be moderated by seasoned marketer Timothy Johnson, Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges who will be joined by thought leaders in the area of big data namely Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia, Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia, Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director- Moving Walls, Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia, Rafiq Razalli, Chief Executive Officer- Media Prima Digital and Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands Malaysia.
Let our panellist break down the complexities of Big Data and learn the exciting things they are doing in this space.
Here is a personal message from Eric of IBM on what you can expect this September 6th:
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.