(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – Brilliant work from Asia were celebrated at the International Awards show which showcases work done for Food and Beverage brands. Now in its 18th edition, this year’s The International Food and Beverage Creative Excellence Awards (The FAB Awards) took place at The Hurlingham Club in London.
Competing on a global stage, the prize winning work from this region included:
• Gold or FAB Award: Desert Bar, Shugaa for Creative awards under the Interiors & Retail Environment category
• Gold or FAB Award: Opening Good Times done by Leo Burnett Hong Kong for Calbee under the Direct Marketing category
• Silver: Mask of Sociability by Leo Burnett Tokyo for Smirnoff Beacon under the Best use of Media category
• Silver: Talkable Vegetables done by Hakuhodo, Japan for Hug Mart under the Ambient category
• Silver: Taste Joy Campaign Wall’s by Out There Media/Mindshare/Arcade/XL Axiata, Indonesia under the mobile marketing category
• Silver: Bango App – Serving Street Food to the Masses Bango Mindshare, Indonesia under the mobile marketing category
Commenting on their win for “Taste Joy” campaign for Unilever’s Wall’s brand in Indonesia, Kerstin Trikalitis, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Out There Media said,
“We are absolutely thrilled to win this prestigious Award for Mobile Marketing Effectiveness. To win such an accolade is a real testament to the quality of the work being produced together with our partners.”
Eka Sugiarto, Media Director for Unilever Indonesia and SEAA added,
“We thank the Jury for recognizing our work.Winning in mobile is key for Unilever Indonesia. We take pride in leading the way in mobile innovation.”
Retno Wulan, Head of Mobile Advertising at XL Axiata shared,
“We are very honoured to have been recognized with this Award that also constitutes the first ever FAB Award for an Indonesian campaign. This is aligned with our transformation strategy which is to be a digitally focused company to leverage the development of Indonesia’s digital economy.”
This year’s FAB Awards saw 3,700 participating entries and client and agencies from over 60 countries participating in the awards. For more information on the awards visit http://www.fabawards.com/
WIN the Content Marketing game
For the sixth year running, we are bringing back the famous Best of Global Digital Marketing Conference to KL with a special focus on Content Marketing this year.
Featuring the best case studies
The Best of Global Digital Marketing conference has won popularity in more than 30 cities around the world
from Singapore, Moscow, Jakarta, Istanbul to Amsterdam, Johannesburg, Prague, Shanghai, Seoul, etc.
Featuring leading award-winning campaigns covering brands from Sony, Buzzfeed, Dell, BBC, The New York Times, P&G and more.
Speakers with digital domain expertise:
• Hando Sinisalu CEO at Best Marketing International
• Xaviera Ringeling, CEO at ContentChefs
• Mathias Ihle, Founder & CEO at Makai Europe
• Bikram Vaskar Gangopadhyay, CEO at ibs – Interface Business Solutions
Unique case-study based learning, as our team monitors over 200 digital marketing award shows across
the globe and interviews the winners. Based on this extensive work, we produce in-depth case studies.
Each case study follows the same format:
Date: 19 July, 2015 (Tuesday)
Venue: Eastin Hotel, PJ
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Book your seats early: call Ruby on 03-77262588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is HRDF-Claimable!