(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – ADFEST 2016 “Creative Intelligence” sparked this morning at PEACH, the Royal Cliff Hotels Group in sunny Pattaya, Thailand. The four-day festival runs from 16th-19th of March 2016 welcomed its 1,100 delegates from over 58 cities at 9am with open doors.
ADFEST SPEAKER SESSIONS
ADFEST 2016 first day speakers were inspired to embrace intelligent creativity through crafting, sharing and identifying the future.
Today’s speakers include:
• Eric Cruz of AKQA expresses ‘Creativity in the Age of the Superhuman’
• Cheil Worldwide Jason Chang VS. Eric Hu of Republic Studios on ‘Mary had a Little Lan: Making Technology Playfully Elementary’
• Darren Watson from FITCH, takes delegates upon ‘A Rollercoaster of Emotions’
• Female power team Esther Wong of TBWA\Hong Kong, Ogilvy & Mather Taiwan Jennifer Hu, Maureen Sherrad from Goodstein Shanghai joins in a panel discussion of ‘How China Digital Landscape Affects Marcom Creativity’ moderated by Mengfei Zhou of Longyin Review
• Sergio Spaccavento from Conversion Agency, Milan enlightens with ‘Humor is Only for Intelligent People!’
• From Tracks & Fields in Berlin, Christian Mix-Linzer and Steve Bartlik unleashes the very talents of ‘Music for Commercials: Part Human, Part Machine?’
• Peter Grasse of Curious Film Sydney & Auckland, finishes the day’s sessions with ‘Production Value Redefined’
For a full timetable of seminars is available on the ADFEST APP and official event website www.ADFEST.com
ADFEST PRODUCTION HUT & DIGITAL HUT
ADFEST 2016 also dedicated showcase spaces this year for production and digital companies that work closely with the advertising industry to craft and produce brilliant advertising executions.
There are 19 exhibitors this year, delegates are welcome to browse through and connect with them during coffee and lunch breaks.
ADFEST strives to provide a creative forum and stimulus for learning for the advertising community in Asia Pacific and the Middle East region.
Every year, the great cultural diversity of work from the region is showcased, rewarded and celebrated. The festival is designed to be inspirational, educational, innovational, with integrity and openness.
ADFEST is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Follow #ADFEST2016 and #CREATIVEINTELLIGENCE and make some noise!
Enter the prestigious APPIES Malaysia Marketing Awards today!
Known as the ‘TED for Marketing’, campaign entries are presented by their brand marketers or campaign creators in an interactive format comprising of a 4-minute creative reel summarising the overall marketing campaign, followed by a 6-minute oral presentation highlighting significant aspects of the campaign, and finally a Q&A with the audience.
Entrant campaigns must have run between 1 January 2015 and 29 February 2016 in any of these categories:
1. Consumer Durables
2. Consumer Services
3. Food and Beverage
4. Non-food FMCG
5. Business Services
6. Government, Cultural, Social and Environmental campaigns.
Top brands including P&G, Mondelez International, Coca-Cola, Google, IKEA, IBM,
Unilever, Amazon, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts and Asia Pacific Breweries have
all won at the APPIES over the years. Will your Brand or Agency be next?
Download details and your Entry Kit here:
Closing Date: 31 March, 2016
All entries are to be submitted to [email protected] via file transfer protocol.