The annual festival of the best marketing ideas in Malaysia, APPIES is back!
APPIES Malaysia Marketing Conference on April 16 & 17, 2018 is all about Sharing, Learning and Excellence, in the form of a 2-Day Festival with the aim of raising professionalism and talent in the marketing industry.
By the end of the 2-day event, all participants and audience members gain tangible takeaways from the impressive showcase of 54 award-worthy campaigns and memorable keynote sessions.
Presenting APPIES Malaysia 2018 Judges:
- Mr. Adam Wee Abdullah – Chief Judge APPIES Malaysia 2018, Group Chief Marketing Officer & Group Chief Customer Experience Officer CIMB Group
- Ms. Mandy Phang, Marketing Director of Sunsuria Berhad
- Mr. Vincent Chong, Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
- Mr. Timothy Johnson, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Product & Partnerships INTI International University & College
- Mr. Tai Kam Leong, Head of Branding & Partnerships Maxis
- Mr. Santharuban Thurai Sundaram, Vice President Marketing of Etika Holdings
- Mr. Spencer Lee, Commercial Director of Air Asia Berhad
- Ms. Sutapa Bhattacharya, General Manager(Strategic Communication & Branding) of Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Ms. Chai Hui Fung, Regional Marketing Director of Nando’s Chickenland Malaysia
- Mr. Lai Shu Wei, VP, Mass Market, Marketing & Operations, TM Berhad
- Ms. Lee Lim Meng, Marketing Director of L’Oréal Malaysia
- Ms. Lim Imun, General Manager Marketing, MunchWorld Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Ms. Linda Hassan, Head of Marketing of Domino’s Malaysia & Singapore
- Ms. Melissa Wong, Marketing Director of Hawley & Hazel Malaysia
- Ms. Jean Ler, Chief Marketing Officer, QSR Brands(Pizza Hut)
- Ms. Noreen Sabrina, Head of Brand Communications, Malaysia Digital Economy Corp(MDEC)
- Mr. Eric Wong, CMO, CIO & CHRO Marketing, Asean IBM
- Mr. Abdul Sani Abdul Murad, Group Chief Marketing Officer of RHB Bank
- John D Chacko, President and VP Asia at International Advertising Association(IAA)
- Mr. Philip Whittaker, CEO and Chief Commercial Officer Integrated Theme Parks and Attractions, Themed Attractions Resorts & Hotels Sdn Bhd (TARH)
- Ms. Iris Chang, Country Marketing Head, Grab Malaysia
- Ms. Schrene Goh, Head of Marketing (Global Market), Malaysia Airlines
- Mr. En Khairul Hisham, Head of Brand Strategy & Performance, PETRONAS
- Mr. Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Hong Leong Bank
- Mr. Ben Mahmud, Head of Retail Marketing (Malaysia), Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd
So what are you waiting for now? Only outstanding campaigns that have unique marketing success stories will go on to ultimately win the APPIES Gold or Silver Medals.
Campaign Submission Fees
The submission fees for each campaign is RM1000 per entry.
APPIES Malaysia Marketing Congress Admission Fees
Admission Fee for the 2-day APPIES Malaysia Marketing Congress is RM2200 per person (HRDF-Claimable).
Eligibility Dates of Campaign being Entered
Campaign entries must have run in Malaysia between June 2017 – March 2018.
23 March 2018
All entries are to be submitted to [email protected] via file transfer protocol.
Date: 16th & 17th April 2018 – Presentations and Awards Ceremony
For more details visit www.appies.com.my
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.