(marketingmagazine.com.my) – The Special Guest Speaker for the coming Malaysian CMO Conference on Sept 6 is Dato Seri Vida, the Founder of Pamoga & Qu Puteh (Vida Beauty).
She will share her secrets of capturing the the Malay market and her strategies on going global.
This savvy businesswoman has redefined the way of promoting local products and is a radical thinker with a larger than life personality.
Her sponsorship of TV shows with her tagline “Qu Puteh, Qu Puteh, barulah putih” has become a catchphrase beyond the norms of conventional brand building.
Brand recognition for her Qu Puteh products went viral after she reportedly spent over RM3 million to sponsor last year’s Anugerah Juara Lagu.
Her two season sponsorship of the Kelantan soccer team will result in a name change to include the names of her two biggest selling products, health drink Pamoga and the skin whitening drink Qu Puteh, and a change in the state’s jerseys and stadium colours to bright Barbie pink.
An ardent F1 fan, this flamboyant trailblazer owns a Lamborgini Aventador, Bugatti and several other supercars…
Dato Seri Vida also speaks flawless Chinese.
She told a major paper recently….
“I follow my heart and my instincts. With the experiences I have gone through in the business, consultants won’t understand what I am trying to do. They only know how to talk, and say what I want to do is illogical, so I don’t want consultants. I won’t pay other people for taglines.”
“If the economy is slow, well then you have to wake it up. In these times when people are afraid to spend, I will ‘boom’ again with my appearance and people will continue to buy my products.”
For full details about the CMO event, go here: http://www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
•Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.