(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – The open ad management company for multiscreen campaigns, Sizmek, has added three new executives to its Southeast Asian Programmatic Business Unit, including digital industry veteran Po Yean Ng (pic) to head up Asia-wide operations.
The company announced that Po Yean has been appointed as Sizmek Director of Operations, APAC and will be tasked with implementing efficient practices across its media, trading and programmatic strategy teams.
Po Yean joins Sizmek with more than sixteen years of digital advertising experience. In her previous role as account management director for Smaato, she led a team that managed partnerships with demand-side platforms and ad networks in the region. Po Yean previously worked in pricing analysis for Yahoo!.
The Sizmek Programmatic Business Unit has also secured former Google sales and business development executive, Sneh Singhania to lead sales across the region. Sneh worked at Google for eight years, and managed search, video, mobile and display campaigns for brands in the e-commerce, FMCG, automotive, technology, and entertainment markets.
The third person to join the company, Nicole Guo has four years’ experience working on digital advertising campaigns. She started her career at Mindshare in Singapore where she worked with brands such as Lufthansa and Nestle, and now joins Sizmek from Xpointo, as a programmatic strategist in the APAC trading team.
Sizmek’s APAC Director of Technical Platforms, Scott Ries has also been promoted to join the Programmatic Business Unit, to continue to drive the growth of mobile programmatic advertising in the region.
“We are gearing up to meet agency and brand demand for deep expertise in the Southeast Asian programmatic advertising market,” said Ryan Murray, Sizmek Associate Vice-President, Programmatic Business Unit. “We recognise that advertisers are seeking experience and guidance to navigate complexity and reach audiences across multiple platforms. We will continue to grow our team to meet those needs.”
“Education and training remains key to the continued growth of programmatic adoption, particularly that of mobile, in Southeast Asia. We look to industry partners, such as Sizmek, for their expertise and strategic guidance in campaign development and execution to drive exponential performance for our clients,” said Sanchit Sanga, Chief Digital Officer of Mindshare APAC.
Murray added, “We are extremely proud to have identified and attracted great local market talent as the nuances of running great digital advertising campaigns in Southeast Asia are significant. Each country has its own unique characteristics and an understanding of how the Asian media industry works is vital.”
Sizmek recently unveiled its new open ad management platform MDX-NXT, which enables its customers to build and target ads, buy media, manage data and campaigns and evaluate their success across all of the digital touchpoints a marketer chooses to utilise. The company is also expected to announce some significant new enhancements to the StrikeAd by Sizmek platform.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA