(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – There is good news for those using Celcom services. Celcom Axiata Bhd will allocate up to RM2.2 billion in capital expenditure over the next five years to deploy and manage its 4G LTE network across Malaysia.
Chief Executive Officer Datuk Seri Shazalli Ramly said the network would be developed through its collaboration with Ericsson Malaysia Sdn Bhd and Huawei Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd as its main network infrastructure partners.
“We want to ensure the best network quality as demanded by our customers,” he said before the partnership signing ceremony yesterday.
Both partners would be responsible for the full turnkey supply and delivery of product, equipment, system, works and services for Celcom Radio Access Network.
“We are certain that through our solid leadership in data, we will meet the government’s goal of achieving 95 per cent LTE population penetration, nationwide, by 2020,” he added.
Meanwhile, Head of Ericsson Malaysia and Sri Lanka Todd Ashton said the development was another milestone in its long partnership with Celcom.
“Smartphone usage is exploding; the society and industries in Malaysia are keen to capture the benefits of mobility and broadband.
“Malaysia is digitising at an enormous speed and as leaders in our respective industries, Ericsson and Celcom are perfect partners for this transformation journey,” he added.
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, email@example.com
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast Asia
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal
Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA