Ben Mahmud resigns as Head of Retail Marketing of Shell Malaysia
Ben Mahmud, the Head of Retail Marketing has announced that he will be resigning. July 10 will be his last day.
His position will be taken over by Chung Ai Kee who is the Global Retail Lubricants Marketing Manager of Shell Malaysia. Ai Kee has been in Shell since January 2008 and is currently responsible for driving collaborative strategies and partnership in Shell for effective Lubricants channel strategies. She was previously the Senior Marketing Specialist for 3M Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
Ben has been in Shell for almost ten years since January 2009. His role involved delivering sales and gross margin for the sales of lubricants at Shell retail network for Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Brunei cluster of countries.
MARKETING magazine reached out to Ben to inquire about his next venture however it is still yet to be announced.
Is the Customer at the heart of your Digital Transformation?
On 19th of July, MARKETING will be organising a conference on Customer-Centric Digital Transformation (#DTCX2018) to help you answer that question. The conference will be driven by Paul Stewart who authored the best-seller ‘Branded Customer Service’ and currently is the Special Advisor, Strategy & Transformation for P. S. Thinking. Drawing from his 25 years of diverse experience as a Chief Economist, CEO and consulting in organisational change, transformation and innovation Paul will be sharing his learnings and current trends in this realm.
He will be joined by key thought leaders in the areas of transformation, data analytics, customer service, branding, marketing, digital, human resources and more! Some of the key names who will be joining us include:
* Imran Kunalan Abdullah, Advisor/Principal Consultant – Digital Talent Development & Leadership and People Analytics
* George Aveling, CEO, TMI Malaysia
* Laurence Smith, Head, Asia Region, SmartUP
* Falko Leonhardt, Principal Consultant Transformation Strategy and Change, TMI
* Mohd Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO & Chief Customer Experience Officer, CIMB Group
* Rene Werner, Chief Customer Service & Customer Experience Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad
* Noelle Lim, Director, BFM Edge Education
* Vigneswaran Sivalingam, Director of Operations, Teledirect of Telecommerce
Get ready to be inspired by case studies on transformation, honest conversations on driving change and actionable insights you can take back to implement in your organisation.
Date: 19th July 2018
Time: 8.30 am -6.00 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information on DTCX 2018:
Click to visit DTCXJuly19 Microsite.
Download PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira email@example.com | 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!