(marketingmagazine.com.my) – In its bid to cater to its Chinese readership, The Malay Mail Online has set up a new team to launch a new content offering in Mandarin.
The announcement of the new section came months after the portal kicked off its Malay-language section ProjekMMO.
Leslie Lau, executive editor of MMO, shared in a Malay Mail report that with the new Chinese section, the online publication would now serve a wider demographic of readers.
The new section is known as “M Zhong Wen Wang” will carry local and global news which will include news, entertainment and sports with a strong focus on Singaporean news.
“Our Chinese news will not be a replica of the other sister publications. Its content will be uniquely skewed towards Chinese readers and will have content that will pique their interests,”
“M Zhong Wen Wang is another step by the Malay Mail Group towards being a true multi-facet online publisher,” Malay Mail editor-in-chief Datuk Wong Sai Wan shared.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.