Superstar Will Smith at Cannes Lions this year spoke about The Pursuit Of Impact
MARKETING magazine, as the Malaysia country rep for the Lions Festivals, will be screening the world’s best campaigns from this year’s Cannes Lions Festival at the coming Malaysian CMO Conference on September 6 at the Sime Darby Convention Centre.
This will also be the first public screening of the latest winners reel in Malaysia.
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is a global event for those in the advertising, marketing and media industries.
Also known as the Olympics of Advertising, it hosts the largest gathering of worldwide advertising professionals, designers, media pros, digital innovators and marketers.
This year saw more than 43,000 entries from around the world entering to win the prestigious Cannes Lions trophies across 23 categories.
In its 63rd year, the festival was held June 18-25 at the Palais Des Festivals in the town of Cannes in the south of France, along the French Riviera.
Over 15,000 attendees came to the festival which included eight days of content, seven awards shows, two galas and global networking opportunities.
Malaysian CMO Conference details here: www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
Watch Will Smith at Cannes Lions 2016 here:
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.