(Marketingmagazine.com.my)- According to Hando Sinisalu, reputable journalist, founder and CEO of Best Marketing International the term B2B is no longer relevant.
To Hando at the end of the day we are still communicating to humans and rather then looking at things as business to business (B2B) how we really should look at the business is as human to human (H2H). Expanding his session at the recent Best of Global Digital Marketing conference, in our interview below he shared the various B2B campaigns that went viral. Here his thoughts in Part 2 of our series on Content Marketing. Check out our interview below:
If you missed Part 1 of this interview click here
This video series is powered by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDeC)
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download event PDF here