(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellber or better known as PewdiePie is one if the world’s top YouTuber.
With over 46 million subscribers and 12 billion views, he makes a living making comedy and video games on his YouTube page.
Any brand would love to have the same reach as PewdiePie.
So how can they do this?
To Hando Sinisalu, reputable journalist, founder and CEO of Best Marketing International it’s all about building an authentic voice online which was the only way the brand can win the trust of their followers.
Hando further elaborated that it’s also important to go back and evaluate your brand personal. While it’s important to inject humour in your messaging first, you must remember if that is really the best way to reach you’re your audience.
Check out Part 3 of our interview with Hando, who we recently caught up with at the Best of Global Digital Marketing conference.
This video series is powered by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDeC)
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, email@example.com
Download event PDF here