(marketingmagazine.com.my) – You day job might be filled with presentations and proposals however if you have a family waiting for you at home, then it’s time to switch off your computer and turn the focus on your family.
Here are some amazing items as voted by 2,000 Malaysian consumers as this year’s Product of the Year (POY) for you to consider including in your homes.
Ambi Pur Mood Therapy Collection
If you are having trouble sleeping thinking about that impossible deadline or that dreaded client meeting then its time you had a relaxing scent at home. Ambi Pur’s innovative Mood Therapy collection with its invigorating scents such as rose and lavender is the best answer to a good night sleep.
Speaking of sleep, that’s probably the one thing you need the most as a new parent, so how can you catch those extra Zs at night? You get your bundle of joy an extra absorbent diaper, need a recommendation? Well here is one from the 2,000 consumers that picked Drypers Touch as their winning POY product under the Disposable Diapers category.
Panasonic F-PXL45A Dual Usage Air Purifier
With the dust and haze from the hot Malaysian environment, it’s important that the air you breathe at home is clean and fresh. Protect your family health by investing in a new air purifier such as the Panasonic F-PXL45A Dual Usage Air Purifier which won the hearts of Malaysian consumers and was voted as the Product of the Year in the air purifier category.
Need other product recommendations for your home? Check out our full list of POY winners here
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Albern Murty – CEO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.