Edward Ong spills 60 names who have left Malaysia
It is no big secret that Malaysia’s creative talent are opting to leave the country in efforts of searching a better quality of life abroad.
In this issue of MARKETING, super sleuth Edward Ong spills sixty names that have left the country in the “gone but not forgotten” section.
We reveal to you the first twenty names…
- Adam Miranda – Founder and Creative Director, Fishermen Integrated Singapore
- Alex Lim – Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide Singapore
- Andrew Low – Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Beijing
- Andy Soong – Executive Creative Director, Dentsu Alpha, Vietnam
- Boon Chuang – Freelance Creative Director, Shanghai
- Boone Wong – Creative, Anomaly Shanghai
- Brian Capel – CEO, Publicis ONE Indonesia
- Cheok Boon Keng – Group Creative Director, 180China, Saatchi & Saatchi Shanghai
- Chow Kok Keong – Executive Creative Director, Hakuhodo Indonesia
- Christel Chong – Regional Art Director, Red Fuse Communications Hong Kong
- Colin Pereira – Founder and Head of Creative, Fuse Singapore
- Daniel Kee – Creative Director, MullenLowe Singapore
- Danny Thong – Creative Director, Dentsu Myanmar
- Desmond Ho – Creative Partner & Head of Tech, Tian Yu Kong Shanghai
- Douglas Goh – Creative Group Head, TBWA\ Group Singapore
- Eddie Azadi – Creative Director, Google APAC, Singapore
- Edmund Choe – Executive Creative Director, TBWA Group\APAC, Singapore
- Edwin Leong – Executive Creative Director, JWT Indonesia
- Greg Yeo – Freelance Creative Director, Singapore
- Hor Yew Pong – Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide Hong Kong
Curious to find out the other 40 more names that have left in the country? Click here.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.