We know they say Less is More!
That’s why we shortlisted only 36 campaigns from 53 submissions for the coming APPIES Malaysia Conference at the EASTIN Hotel next month.
On May 19 & 20, all shortlisted campaigns will be presented in a 30-mins interactive format comprising of a 4-minute intro reel, 6-minute oral presentation, and finally questions from the judges and audience.
Campaigns to be shared include:
AIA • PETRONAS • Unifi • KFC • McDonald’s • OCBC • ASTRO • BSN • Wrigley’s • L’Oreal Paris • Maybelline • Garner • IKEA • Mountain Dew • Wonda • Huawei • Maxis • CLEAR • Telekom Malaysia • and many more…
Client-Marketers judges from:
HSBC • Shell • CIMB • IBM • Prudential • U Mobile • F&N • Digi • Fonterra • Huawei • TNB • MDEC • WIPRO-UNZA • Themed Attractions & Resorts • PETRONAS • Permanis • Campbell Soup • Nestlé • Unilever • Wyeth • Celcom AXIATA
Dato’ Sri Shazalli Ramly, CEO of Celcom AXIATA Bhd • Henry Tan, COO of Astro • Aseem Puri, Regional Brand Director for Unilever Asia • Subhendu Mukherjee, Director of The Tenth Floor Singapore • TH Chong, Group Director of ASTRO Media Sales • Srikanth Ramachandran, Executive Director of Moving Walls • Brett Watson, SEO & SEM Specialist at Marketing Inc.
Conference registrations now open at http://www.appies.com.my/files/Appies_Conference_Form.pdf
For Group Discounts: http://www.appies.com.my/group_discounts.php
To view Shortlisted Campaigns: http://www.appies.com.my/shortlisted_entries.php
For assistance, contact Ruby: 03-7726 2588, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPIES Malaysia 2016 Marketing Conference open for registrations!
‘2-day MBA’ in Marketing, ‘TED of Marketing’, call it what you will, and come what may, we will see you on May 19 & 20 at the Eastin Hotel.
• 36 latest Marketing Case-Studies
• 22 marketing leaders as Judges
• 3 top-notch Keynote Speakers
* 4 Game-Changing Panel Speakers
Says Chief Judge Adam Wee Abdullah, Group CMO of CIMB Banking Group about judging the entries, “Clarity in the Objective statement is fundamental. If this is not clear, the solutions will not be clear as well. It is also important to juxtapose the expected outcome against the Objective statement so you can gauge if the strategies are aligned. It’s a bit like looking through the scope of a sniper’s rifle.”
Date: 19 & 20 May, 2016
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
To register, go to APPIES REGISTRATION.
Download full brochure here.
Or contact Ruby on 03-7726 2588, email@example.com
APPIES Malaysia 2016 judges:
• Abdul Sani Abdul Murad – Head of Marketing, HSBC Malaysia
• Ben Mahmud – Head of Retail Marketing, Shell Malaysia Trading
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Fiona Liao – Chief Brand Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia
• Jasmine Lee – Chief Marketing Officer, U Mobile
• Jauhar Munir Shaikh – FVP, Brand Marketing for F&N Malaysia
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Mark Ng – ASEAN Marketing Director, Castrol
• Martin Soong – Marketing Manager, Fonterra Brands Malaysia
• Matthew Ho – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Huawei Technologies Malaysia
• Nirinder Singh Johl – GM of Strategic Communications, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
• Noreen Sabrina – Head of Brand Communications- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
• Pan Choi Yen – GM of Marketing, WIPRO-UNZA Malaysia
• Philip Whittaker – Group Chief Marketing Officer, Themed Attractions & Resorts
• Rizan Ismail – Head of Brand Management, PETRONAS
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Permanis Sandilands
• Stephane Vilquin – Marketing Director, Campbell Soup Southeast
• Syahar Khalid – Digital Engagement Manager, Nestlé Products Malaysia
• Vincent Chong – Marketing Director of Unilever Malaysia
• Zaki Zin – Marketing Director, Wyeth Nutrition Malaysia
• Zalman Aefendy Zainal Abidin – Chief Marketing Officer, Celcom AXIATA