At the 2018 Dragons of Asia, Geometry was awarded Network of the Year as well as Best Campaigns by Country for Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore.
The winners were announced on 24 October 2018 in Kuala Lumpur.
Started in 2000, Dragons of Asia have been recognizing the very best in results-driven marketing communications by agencies and clients across all countries in APAC.
Its Network of the Year Award was conceived in 2016 and ever since has been awarded to Geometry.
Diana Cawley, Geometry’s APAC CEO, said: “It’s a great honour to maintain our winning tradition at the Dragons of Asia.
“Our achievement underlines our commitment to the region, which is about developing the highest quality works and putting clients first. All the credit goes to our teams for their hard work.”
Daniel Comar, regional ECD added, “I’m thrilled, again, about our offices working together to achieve Network of the Year for 3 years running.
“It’s a testament to the diversity of thought and the shared creative values of this region. We see the competition getting tougher every year, which is the greatest contribution of Dragons, inspiring us to constantly improve.”
Mike Da Silva, Director of the Dragons of Asia, also commented, “Something has been triggered in the last two years with the quality of entries received in both Programmes, not just in the creative, but in measurable results, working to meaningful marketing objectives, right across APAC.
“This years Programmes were the closest ever and in my opinion, rewarded the best bank of work ever reported by our judges. All wins this year have been hard fought.”
The details of the awards that Geometry won are as below.
Red Dragon for Network of the Year
Blue Dragons for Best Campaigns, by Country:
- Geometry Australia: XXXX Goldie
- Geometry Hong Kong; Wish only the best
- Geometry Malaysia; Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’
- Geometry New Zealand; So good – Garden of goodness
- Geometry Singapore: Brick Book
Dragons for the Best Campaigns by Category:
- Geometry Singapore; Best Marketing Discipline Campaign (Brick Book)
- Geometry Encompass India; Best Brand Building and/or Awareness Campaign (Fortune Foods. Fortune savours the brave)
- Geometry Malaysia; Best Event or Experiential Marketing Campaign (Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’)
- Geometry Hong Kong; Best Product Launch or Re-launch Campaign (Wish only the best)
- Geometry Hong Kong; Best Integrated Marketing Campaign (Wish only the best)
- Geometry Hong Kong; Best Marketing Discipline Campaign (Polo tour)
- Geometry New Zealand; Best Innovative Idea or Concept (So good – Garden of goodness)
- Geometry New Zealand; Best Event or Experiential Marketing Campaign (So good – Garden of goodness)
- Geometry Australia; Best Brand Loyalty Campaign (XXXX Goldie)
- Geometry Malaysia; Best Social Media or Word of Mouth Campaign (DiGi Borderless)
- Geometry Malaysia; Best Brand Trial or Sales Generation Campaign (Chinese New Year 2018. ‘Probably the most victorious year’)
- Geometry Encompass India; Best Small Budget Campaign (Sunfeast Farmlite Priceless gifts)
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.