Decode the future on the 13th August 2018!
Okay no surprise, digital has snowballed into a whole new realm of complexity, variety and technological advances.
While understandably extremely exciting, you need a brand new paradigm to fully leverage the marketing of the future.
If that’s you, then Decoding the Future is the most important workshop you’ll ever attend.
Workshop? Yes, you heard me right. And it will be taught by none other than international thought leader in the realm of digital marketing, Kenneth Yu.
The man is often regarded as the Sherlock Holmes of Marketing, Kenneth who is the founder and CEO of SpurPress, a full-service end-to-end boutique marketing agency and consultancy has solved the marketing mysteries of more than 352 clients from over a dozen countries, including Fujitsu, McDonald’s, Maxis, DiGi, OCBC, the Star and other giants.
Kenneth’s “Decoding the Future” workshop aims to highlight new mind-blowing developments while providing a framework on how to use them to explode your campaign result.
What will you discover in this workshop?
- Storytelling in the ADHD world. How to tell brand narratives that ATTRACT attention in the age of
- The Purpose of Purpose Marketing. Tech has now enabled the ability to target the highest level
in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. Here’s how.
- Context is the New Concept. All the new breakthroughs in the ever-evolving realm of contextual
- Participation Propaganda. How to crowdsource your way to massive viral success without
losing the essence of your brand message.
- Marketing Automation 2.0. Current solutions have been email driven, but a multi-channel
multi-touchpoint ecosystem-focused answer is now on the way.
- ICQ reloaded. Messaging apps are going to explode in a big way. Here’s how to harness the
immense potential of chatbots to increase customer engagement.
Think you’re ready to decode the future? Don’t worry, the details are below:
Date: 13th August 2018
Time: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center, Bukit Kiara
For more information, download the PDF Programme here.
Contact Amira at email@example.com or Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org| 03 7726 2588
Book your spot early to avoid disappointment!