Hand’s-on digital data workshop will sharpen behavioural learning
Data Strategist and Founder member and director of the start- up The Tenth Floor Pte Ltd, Subhendu Mukherjee is back again and this time round he’s exploring methods used by businesses to understand data, faster, sharper.
His digital data workshop, called, “Growth Hack Any Business with Digital Data” organised by MARKETING, on 22nd January, 2018, will give participants a hand’s on experience in managing data to develop models for rapid market expansion.
Participants will learn the following:
– Make business cases with substantial data faster: build and sell ideas in less time and cost
– Understand large behavioural data for any market size estimation
– Build predictive models with data: customer behaviour in a digital world
– Mine new data to enrich CRM programs
– Learn how to establish credible performance measurements: custom data, analytics, search and social, business intelligence data
The day-long workshop is divided into two sessions, with the first half involving the following themes:
● Intro: World of data tools
● Introduction to data visualisation
● HANDS-ON SESSION: Do your own data visualisation
● Introduction to data mining
● HANDS-ON SESSION: Build your own data scraper.
The afternoon session has another set of interesting topics covered by the digital data guru Subhendu. They are:
• Mental models
● Introduction to logic and strategy of B2B need gap analysis with open data
● Case studies
● HANDS-ON SESSION: Build and present your own B2B case study (data set provided)
This workshop is ideal for marketing leaders, market researchers, Brand Managers, Investment Analysts, start-up entrepreneurs and business growth trainers.
Subhendu’s work is known for the digital data driven human insights. His previous workshops on digital data, held in the month of February, 2017, were a huge success. Commenting on Subhendu’s work, Aaron MacKendrick, Senior Director, Marketing – Visa Asia Pacific, called it, “Very ground-breaking, inspiring and eye opening. I gained inspiration and new ideas to immediately implement into our team.”
Evonne Ching, Data Analytics, Star Media Group Berhad, said, “The hands-on approach is effective as it enables us to learn and understand a lot quicker. I also like it that there are case studies being shared as it helps us to put these learnings into context for us.”
“I successfully applied these tools in real life business situations to uncover consumer insights driving purchasing behaviour,” commented Ajish Henry Morris, Airline Manager, Jetstar Airways.
The workshop will be held at the Sime Darby Convention Center, from 10 am to 4 pm, on 22nd January, 2018.
For further details please click here
The Malaysian Media Conference 2018 is INTERACTIVE
The Malaysian Media Conference is about Conversations.
Conversations before, during and after the Conference.
The best way to learn is when someone answers what you want to know.
With 15 speakers and moderators, the event will cover everything that is important for Media, Marketing and Digital moving forward.
Date: 8 February, 2018
Time: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre, Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.