Have the power to transform data into visual communication!
His previous workshop “Growth Hack Any Business with Digital Data” was sold out within weeks! Data Strategist and Founder member and director of the startup The Tenth Floor Pte Ltd, Subhendu Mukherjee is back again and this time he’s giving you the power and skills to transform data to visual communication.
His workshop, called “Designing Customer Experience with Data Visualisation” organised by MARKETING, on 3rd August, 2018, will give participants the skills to transform data to visual communication. Participants will learn the following:
- Data in different shapes and forms
- Exploration of data that could be relevant to the business (external vs internal)
- How to write a ‘Data Brief’
- Introduction to Tableau Public
- Repurposing available data for Tableau
- Public visualisation
- Connect data to Tableau Public
- Explore the interface (understand the terminologies like metrics and dimensions)
- Represent ideas using different visualisations: box plots, geographic maps, bins, pie charts, tree maps, word clouds
The day-long workshop is divided into the sessions below, involving the following themes:
- Introduction to ‘Data Detectives’
- HANDS-ON SESSION:Connect data to Tableau Public
- HANDS-ON SESSION: Understand terminologies like metrics and dimensions
- HANDS-ON SESSION: Represent ideas using different visualisations: box plots, geographic maps, tree maps, word clouds
- HANDS-ON SESSION:Transform dashboards to ideas for clients and business pitches
- HANDS-ON SESSION: Designing customer journey
This workshop is ideal for marketing leaders, market researchers, Brand Managers, Investment Analysts, start-up entrepreneurs and business growth trainers.