(marketingmagazine.com.my) –Media Prima’s home shopping network, CJ WOW Shop, will collaborate with TV3’s hit drama series, “Mak Cun”, to exclusively sell ladies wear such as ‘baju kurung’ and ‘jubah’ made popular by the TV drama series. The tie-up is in conjunction with Malaysia’s National Day celebration.
In addition to the exclusive tie up, during the National Day celebrations customers will also be able to collect CJ WOW Shop #MalaysiakuWOW points from 31st August – 16th September.
During this period shoppers will be rewarded with 10% points from products purchased of selected local brands.
In just six short months of its operation, numerous new products have been added to CJ WOW SHOP line up, including exclusive items from Korea’s home and living brands such as Coocan, Vo.temm and Ilo. Bringing some local flavour into the mix, CJ WOW SHOP is also offering customers with products from home-grown brands including electrical household brand Elba, ceramic manufacturer Claytan and fashion wear Ariani and Jakel.
Most recently the platform announced that it would begin offering holiday packages, starting off with a 5D/4N skiing holiday package to Korea’s premium Vivaldi Park in Ganwon Province.
Called the VIVA K-Winter Festival, the new holiday package is the first ever being offered on a Malaysian TV home shopping network and is priced at RM2,400 per adult/ RM1,200 per child under 12 years old.
Kim Yang Hyun, Chief Executive Officer of CJ WOW SHOP shared, “Although we are still in our early stages, we are already looking at expanding our offerings on multiple fronts. Primarily, we are targeting to have more than 200 products by the end of 2016.”
“In line with this, we will continue to build up our strengths to accommodate the increasing number of orders and improve shoppers’ experience in terms of customer service, fulfilment and product offerings.”
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.