(Marketingmagazine.com.my) – In celebrating Pos Ad Media’s 30th milestone in the industry, shopper360 (formerly known as Pos Ad) will be conducting an exhibition and talks on Shopper Marketing this Thursday (October 13th ) from 10am to 4pm at Connexion, Bangsar South.
No stranger to the retail industry the event will feature the company’s journey in the past 30 years, having started with one product to where it is today, a leader in the retail media space with a network of over 1500 retailers and over 50 mediums available.
Apart from gaining knowledge on the company through an interactive exhibition, talks at the event will feature thought leaders in the sector and an insight into the latest retail trends and shopper behavior. Below is the sessions planned:
• 10.30 am: Trust & Innovation: Keys to a Successful Business – A Tribute to Raymond Chew by Ho Mun Woh
• 11.30 am: Shopper Marketing & Shopper Behaviour by Tim Asquith, Engage Consultants
• 2.30 pm: The Local Context: Insights Into Malaysian Shopper Behaviour by Sophie Cox, Firestar Research
• Time Tunnel: Chronicling the 30-year journey of the Group
• Future Showcase: Triggering your imagination as to the retail landscape of the future!
The event is open to the public, to find out more on the event contact [email protected]
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.