(marketingmagazine.com.my) – By Malati Siniah
Opened a fridge at your local 7-Eleven lately? If the answer is yes then I’m sure you have already been entertained by the melodious “Wonda Coffee” jingle before selecting your beverage at the convenience store.
Surprised consumers have already been posting up videos on social media documenting their experiences listening to the jingle.
MARKETING spoke to Santharuban T. Sundaram, Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formerly Permanis) on the brand’s innovative new promotion for its Wonda Coffee brand.
The idea for the WONDA Door campaign according to Ruban was to increase the brand’s presence at the right moment when consumers were making their purchase.
“The mechanism, is rather simple, when a consumer opens the chiller door, they would hear our Wonda jingle that plays off an audio player,” Ruban shared while adding that the initiative is currently being rolled out in selected 7-Eleven stores.
Together with its agency partner Redberry, the brand will be progressively rolling out the WONDA Door initiative to more stores in the upcoming weeks.
A case of breaking through the clutter.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, ru[email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.