(marketingmagazine.com.my)– By : Malati Siniah
Global integrated advertising company Havas group has merged its media and creative business units under one P&L. The move according to the company is in line with the group’s strategy of moving to a more client-centric and region-based organisation.
The Group’s two divisions, Havas Creative Group and Havas Media Group, will no longer exist. Its creative and media businesses, alongside the healthcare and wellness business, will now be business units, under one regional P&L.
The new changes also marked a more centralised management for four of its largest markets. Some of the key leadership changes within the organisation include:
- Dominique Delport, Global Managing Director and Chief Client Officer for the Havas Group, where he will oversee global clients relationships, marketing initiatives and New Business.
- The new group chairman for each of Havas key markets include Chris Hirst (UK), Alfonso Rodés (Spain), Yannick Bolloré (France & North America)
- Jorge Percovich, has been appointed to CEO of Havas LATAM Group across the creative and media businesses.
- Mike Amour, currently the CEO APAC of Havas Creative Group, will now hold the title of CEO Havas APAC Group across the creative and media businesses. He will be responsible for overseeing all of the Havas Group agencies in the region,79 offices in 17 countries, with +2,400 people.
- Vishnu Mohan, currently CEO Havas Media Group APAC, will become CEO, Havas Group India & South East Asia, responsible for all media and creative group agencies across those markets.
- Levent Guenes, currently CEO Havas Creative Group South East Asia, will become Chief Growth Officer, Havas Group APAC, with a primary focus on driving new ventures, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
Both Mohan and Guenes will report to Mike. Sharing his thoughts on the changes Mike added,
“I am honoured and excited that Yannick Bolloré has asked me to help lead the next stage of our ‘Together’ strategy in Asia Pacific. The Havas Village model drives a clear, progressive view on the future of our industry, which is that Creativity is the product of radical collaboration. It’s very important that our Village strategy optimises our structure and offerings to create the most modern approach to developing solutions, regardless of where the thinking begins”.
FAME STARTS HERE: APPIES Malaysia 2017 Open for Entries
Win at the APPIES and shine for the rest of the year!
Almost all of last year’s winners for APPIES Malaysia went on to win big in regional and global awards shows which is why we are bringing back Malaysia’s “TED for Marketing” for its second year!
Your campaign will be judged by over 25 leaders in the Marketing industry who will put your knowledge to the test in a unique Live Presentation environment.
Our 2016 winners pitched their cases to key decision makers from Shell Malaysia, Huawei, CIMB and more!
This year’s judging panel will be equally if not more dynamic and leading the panel will be APPIES Malaysia’s Chief Judge Rakesh Mohan – Chairman of Unilever Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos.
So what are you waiting for send in your entries today!
Entrant campaigns must have run between April 2016 and April 2017 in any of these six categories – consumer durables, consumer services, food and beverage, non-food FMCG, business services, as well as government, cultural, social and environmental campaigns.
This year’s APPIES Malaysia will be held at Eastin Hotel on June 1st & 2nd.
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.