An epic tale this Deepavali from CIMB
This Deepavali, CIMB gets creative with an artistic video tracing the epic journey of Rama from the Ramayana in a you tube video that is both enlightening and thought provoking.
The video uses sand art and took more than 5 hours to film.
Rama’s story is an inspiring one of the triumph of light over darkness and the importance of perseverance through adversity.
The video was a collaboration with the Malaysian Hindu Sangam Association and highlights sand art, and light with rangolis and oil lamps for added effect.
MARKETING’s CMO Conference Returns with a Stellar Line-Up
Last year’s sold out conference is back! BIGGER, BETTER and with a NEW awards show to celebrate Malaysia’s best marketers.
Now in its 7th year, the Chief Marketing Officers Conference is a gathering of trailblazers in the Malaysian Marketing sphere.
With a bold yet relevant theme of ‘Goodbye Marketing, Hello Engagement’ this year’s conference will bring you up to speed with what’s going on in the Malaysian marketplace.
The change makers who will take the stage on the 16th of November include:
• Damien Crittenden, VP Client Strategy, Xaxis
• Ben Mahmud, Head Strategy, Business Dev, Petronas Dagangan Bhd
• Dato’ Dr.Hussamuddin Hj. Yaacub, Chairman CEO & Group MD, Karangkraf Media Group
• Lim Imun, General Manager-Marketing Munchworld
• Juliana Chua, GM of Marketing, Pavilion KL
• Tai Kam Leong, Head of Branding & Partnership, Maxis
• Rishi Pahwa, Head of Marketing, Wipro Ginvera Marketing Ent Sdn Bhd
• Schrene Goh, Head of Marketing (Global Market) Malaysia Airlines
• Kenny Wong, CMO Sunrise Berhad ….and more!
The 7th Malaysian CMO Conference & Awards
Date:16th November 2018
Venue: The Grand Ballroom, Sime Darby Convention Centre
For further details on the conference and awards visit: www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2018/conference Or contact Amira/Ruby for further details: 03 7726 2588
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.