(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Official broadcast partner of Rio 2016 Olympics, Astro has set aside 15 hours of daily live coverage of the Olympic Games.
The broadcaster has launched 12 dedicated channels in both HD (Channel 780 – 791) and SD (Channel 760 – 771) on Astro TV and Astro on the Go. All Astro Sports Pack subscribers, as well as those who had purchased the Sports Pass for UEFA EURO 2016 will have access to these 12 dedicated Olympics channels.
Astro’s Vice President of Sports Business, Lee Choong Khay, said, “As the official broadcast partner of Rio 2016, Astro is excited to bring the best sporting moments from Rio 2016 via 12 dedicated channels on big screen TVs and mobile devices.”
“Astro Arena has sent a 36-member team to Rio, delivering 15 hours of live broadcast daily on our national athletes. Astro Arena will be available in both HD (Channel 802) and SD (Channel 801) during Olympics. I am pleased to share that even non-Astro customers can access Astro Arena on Astro on the Go. “
To support our local athletes competing at the games Astro will be running a #AyuhMalaysiaKu digital campaign.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Margot Torres – Executive Vice President & Deputy Managing Director McDonald’s Philippines
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, [email protected]
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016
MARKETING Magazine is not responsible for the content of external sites.