(marketingmagazine.com.my) – Tourism Malaysia together with AirTravel Enterprises India Limited (ATE) introduced a Malaysia Kabali-package deal as one of their latest promotional strategy to draw Indian travellers to Malaysia.
Speaking to Bernama, Tourism Malaysia’s South India/Sri Lanka Director Noor Azman Samsudin shared that the four days/three nights tour package starting at RM1,500 per person was aimed at bringing in one million Indian tourists to Malaysia this year.
Noor Azman told the newswire that the new Malaysia-Kabali package offered tourist a full-day tour of popular attractions related to the film, namely Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, KLCC, Grand Salon Lobby Lounge of Palace of Golden Horses, Selangor Royal Club, Malacca and Carey Island.
Tourism Malaysia is not the only one riding on Indian superstar Rajinikanth’s latest movie Kabali, Air Asia, the official airline partner for Kabali launched an extensive promotional campaign surrounding the movie’s launch. Prior to the movie being launched the airline even covered its aircraft with an image of the superstar.
Local brands too did not miss out on the action, recently wealth advisor and motivational speaker, Dato’ Seri MahadiBZ promoted his recruitment drive by covering a Lamborghini, parked right beside our office, with a promotional poster for the movie.
The 5th Malaysian Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) Conference is a full day journey into the minds of some of the sharpest and most inspiring minds in the business.
The market is in a state of flux. Media fragmentation has gone wild. Digital is exciting but also a minefield if handled wrong. Marketers need stamina, focus and a scalable approach to strategies. ROI has never been more confusing.
Hear from these dynamic and feisty brand leaders on how they are facing the New Realities:
• Loh Keh Jiat – CMO, Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
• Raja Teh Maimunah Raja Abdul Aziz – MD & CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
• Sulin Lau – Head of Marketing Services, Maxis
• Cyril Dhenaut – Head of Marketing, KFit
• Timothy Johnson – Senior VP of Marketing, INTI International University & Colleges
• Eric Wong – Marketing Director, IBM Malaysia
• Srikanth Ramachandran – Executive Director, Moving Walls
• Spencer Lee – Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
• Bala Pomaleh – CEO, IPG Mediabrands
• Rachel Lim – Co-Founder of Love, Bonito
• Edward Ling – Sales Manager, Waze Malaysia
• Santharuban T. Sundaram – Group Marketing Manager, Etika Holdings (formely Permanis)
• Dato Seri Vida – Founder, Pamoga & Qu Puteh
•Rafiq Razalli – CEO, Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd
Date: September 6th, 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Jalan Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
For details, contact Ruby on 03-77262588, email@example.com
Download event PDF here
More details www.marketingmagazine.com.my/cmo2016